Wednesday, July 1, 2009

of the sky sketches







Way back inthe day I had this webcomic. I didn't mean to stop drawing it, it just happened. Recently I have been revisiting it and plan a restart. :B here are the sketches.

The top screenshots are my work on the cover for the first chapter. I am actually going to attempt a more painterly approach....soooo spending the past day inking it may have been mostly a waste. >__> <__< but I also wanted to try out manga studio 4.
Oh and the logo is all my friend Maria's work, its actually kinda old, almost a year, so I know its a little painful for her to see it, but I still like it :D

AND I FIGURE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, DESIGN ME A NEW BETTER ONE! D:<

Anyway I am off to photoshop to have some fun, hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! It's so hard to keep up with a comic... Such lengthy arduous projects, they be!

    ReplyDelete